Monday, July 15, 2013

Please Forgive Me...


Father,
Please forgive me for all my senseless complaining...I am deeply ashamed and without excuse.
I am so very grateful for the undeserved mercy You have liberally lavished upon me.
Because of You, I lack nothing, yet in my selfishness I demand everything.
Oh, wretched man that I am, minute by minute of every day I find myself in desperate need of my Savior Jesus Christ.
You O Lord have never caused Your shadow of turning to darken my path or allowed me to stumble too far from the narrow way. I have never been alone for Your Spirit dwells within me, leading me homeward with each passing moment.
Today, at this moment, I praise you for who you are, and with full acknowledgment of who I am not, I praise You.
You alone are King of the universe, and as Thomas before me, I worship you as my Lord and my God.
-Al

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent, thanking God we have The Right God, to pray to, for this kind of seriousness, knowing of how depraved we are and the grace to deliver, 10/4.