Wednesday, February 26, 2014

"Down She Goes"


Wretched is Moving...Todd Friel just sent a picture entitled “Down She Goes”(excuse me while I pick up that name I just dropped) It is bitter-sweet for me to see them leave this set that has been so comforting, and well, so Wretched for me. I know Todd and the entire Wretched Crew is excited about their new digs...Can't wait to see the new studio, and see what God will do with and through this amazing ministry. Praise God for Todd Friel, Joel Anderson, James Braaten, Tony Verkinnes, Adrian Rink, Won Jang, Blake Ashworth, Joe Wellness, Trish Ramos, Bruce Dorman, and any other Wretches I may have missed. Whether or not you guys know it, you are instruments beautifully played with the Master’s own hands that bring the saving Gospel of our Lord and King Jesus Christ to a world of false converts, and straight-out lost souls. We thank you for all your hard work, labor, and dedication to Jesus. Thank you for the sense of anticipation we get from the very first note of the theme song, or the glimpse of Todd’s tall frame standing in front of the elevator greeting us with a funny quip, or a profound thought just before he hits the button to start the show. Thank you 554 W. Main Street, you have served all very well, but now is the time to move on, the time to say farewell.

No comments: