Sunday, April 12, 2009

Alive!


Back to the real world. Two weeks of the most incredible vacation time have come to an end for me. But, those days will be with me until my last breath is taken. I’ve spent so much time soul searching, and exploring so many different emotions over the past several months. The past 2 weeks have been the culmination of those many months of struggle. Love has been solidified, and I have been brought back to emotional life. For so many years I have been just surviving. I never believed that I would love again, let alone be loved by someone so incredible. I am truly a blessed man. So why am I writing this to you? Is it just to brag about my new love, or is there something for everyone here? The real story here is that many of us have been just surviving in this life. “Dead man walking” if you will. It took someone’s love to open my eyes to the quagmire my life had become. Where are you today? Are you really living your life despite your circumstances? Even if you are living the dream, are you sharing it with others that so desperately need someone like you? Obviously, it doesn’t have to be a new love. It can be anything that makes you feel alive. Are you feeling alive today?

No comments: